Environmentally-friendly. The preferred fire suppression system for vital facilities that can't afford fire-related business interruption of process controls, automated industrial operations, robotics, etc. Active on fire, but inert on people; non-toxic when used per NFPA Standard 2001. Safe, no-residue protection for Class A, B and C fires. Every Kidde system checked for design accuracy. Designed for maximum protection with minimum hardware; less space, lower cost. UL Listed and Factory Mutual approved.
• Reduces risk of downtime and helps maintain business continuity in the event of a fire.
• Clean leaving no residue. Safe for discharge into occupied spaces.
• Design concentrations for 95% of its applications fall well below NOAEL levels.
• Cost effective engineered system, providing maximum protection.
• Proven Kidde Reliability - tested and approved all of Kidde's various detection and control options.
• Sustainable technology providing an environmentally-friendly solution.
• FM-200 agent actively attacks the fire to extinguish flames rapidly
• Engineered system providing a fast acting 10 second discharge
• Offers full-developed, flexible design limits to fit any application environment
• Design concentrations range from 6.25% to 7.0% for Class A and Class C hazards
• Easy to design using Engineered Series software
If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or through this E-mail: Sales@TTLCompany.com | Web: http://TTLCompany.com