The Kidde ADS FM-200 System is an engineered system designed to protect larger, more complex applications or for ultimate performance and “drop-in” efficiency when replacing existing halon installations. The system includes detectors, a control unit, agent storage cylinders, piping and discharge nozzles. The system uses clean, fast, people-safe FM-200 gaseous agent.
• Provide active fire protection when coupled with Kidde's various 24 hour detection and control systems.
• Appropriate for larger compartments or designs utilizing long piping networks.
• Increased performance deems it a virtual "Drop-in" replacement for installed Halol 1301 systems.
• Enhanced performance and versatility - Comes with a US Coast Guard approval and is listed and approved with 3-way directional valves for economic protection of multiple enclosures.
• The ADS offers higher Cylinder fill capacities for more efficient agent storage.
• Utilizes a patented "Fan Type" nozzle for immediate vaporization of the agent as it discharges.
• Uses separate nitrogen storage as a propellant to obtain higher mass flow rates.
• Allows the use of smaller diameter pipe when compared to conventional clean agents system.
• UL Listed
• UL Canada (ULC)
• Factory Mutual Approved
• USCG - ADS Marine
If you have any questions or concerns. Please feel free to contact us any time through this web site or through this email: Sales@TTLCompany.com | Web: http://TTLCompany.com